Maphack
Hello guys
I am folowing this section
and I am really wondering: Is it so hard to make a maphack?
I know that it is hard to make it because the game is server sided..
But for example Call of Duty Black ops is server sided too.
There is a wallhack for the game that gives the positions of the enemy away...
So is it really not possible to make this for league of legends?
Can an experienced coder not work at this?
Because League of Legends is really getting popular and yes i would love to have a nice hack ^^
So discuss..
Is it possible to make it?
Can a good coder make work of this?
Thanks all guys!
I am folowing this section
and I am really wondering: Is it so hard to make a maphack?
I know that it is hard to make it because the game is server sided..
But for example Call of Duty Black ops is server sided too.
There is a wallhack for the game that gives the positions of the enemy away...
So is it really not possible to make this for league of legends?
Can an experienced coder not work at this?
Because League of Legends is really getting popular and yes i would love to have a nice hack ^^

So discuss..
Is it possible to make it?
Can a good coder make work of this?
Thanks all guys!

