Maphack

Posts 16–30 of 54 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by *****179 View Post
Cooldowns, use count, player position, spell damage, any damage for that matter, are server sided.
Black ops sends the player positions constantly, this does not. This game is in my opinion, one hard nut to crack, and will take time to crack. Repeting to ask again and again for stuff will not make it happen any faster. We are trying, and when we do, we will post it.
I wasn't asking for anything i know all this.
Quote Originally Posted by Freakuser View Post
Nobody would make such hack public so
^This

Hacks are already out there just not very public at all due to the fact that im almost 100% certain that Riot would fix them pretty quickly.
Quote Originally Posted by salty21_db View Post
^This

Hacks are already out there just not very public at all due to the fact that im almost 100% certain that Riot would fix them pretty quickly.
Maphacks don't exist, and never will. Neither will resetting cooldowns and alot of other features people been asking about, simply because the game is pretty much entirely serversided; your client doesn't know about players positions if they're not visible etc.

However someone *could* find exploits to do reset cooldowns or see players when you're not supposed to, but it's highly unlikely that they exist for the reason stated above.
As you should know, LoL is coded by the creators of DotA, and DotA had working maphacks. I'm pretty sure they did their research and thought of a fullproof or close to method of placing Fog Of War, so its really hard to get one working.
Quote Originally Posted by Shocking View Post
As you should know, LoL is coded by the creators of DotA, and DotA had working maphacks. I'm pretty sure they did their research and thought of a fullproof or close to method of placing Fog Of War, so its really hard to get one working.
the only 2 people at riot connected in some way to dota is guinsoo who picked it up after eul, and icefrog after him, and Pendragon, who created dota-allstars.com also the maphacks used for dota were made to be used in wc3 ladder.
Dont mention dota and maphacks...the warcraft 3 engine is different in to many ways..dota is a map for it. Not the hole game. It was not specificly made for dota-styled games.
I have a question:
I want to learn programming but idk in what language.
In what program language can I make programs for League of Legends?
What should I learn?
thx
Quote Originally Posted by Loudness_ View Post
I have a question:
I want to learn programming but idk in what language.
In what program language can I make programs for League of Legends?
What should I learn?
thx
C++
ASM
DirectX
Quote Originally Posted by i[]EliTE* View Post
C++
ASM
DirectX
All of them??
What is the best?
Quote Originally Posted by Loudness_ View Post
All of them??
What is the best?
It will take years for a starter to make it.
btw. if you have one , it wont be useful because you dont really have help from it.
Quote Originally Posted by dat View Post
btw. if you have one , it wont be useful because you dont really have help from it.
I think what he was trying to say was, So far there aren't any programs that really work for LoL except the zoomhack.
Quote Originally Posted by devase View Post
I think what he was trying to say was, So far there aren't any programs that really work for LoL except the zoomhack.
no, i mean that its not a big help if you see other champs.

there are still towers , walls and other champions with full hp.

its not like online shooter where you can wait and give headshots.
Quote Originally Posted by dat View Post
no, i mean that its not a big help if you see other champs.

there are still towers , walls and other champions with full hp.

its not like online shooter where you can wait and give headshots.
ITS AN AMAZING BIG HELP IF YOU COULD SEE THE ENEMY THROUGH FOG.
think about it, you can tell when someone is getting ganked, you can tell where people are blue pilling, you can see if they are baroning see if someone is jungling see if someones alone. how could u say its not a big help? you can also tell which lane to push to kill towers etc. the list goes on...
Years?...i've been programming for 9 months..
Posts 16–30 of 54 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us