Would you....

PollWould buy it?
121 votes
Posts 1–15 of 256 · Page 1 of 18
Would you....
I know this has been posted before. but how many of you would buy CF vip for some amount of time
i did it..after 5 days it was extremly booooring .....at starting is fun..after -.-
Buying VIP....
Maybe depends on price. somefriend pay a VIP that cost around 0.99 Month
Honest answers guys.

Saying you "might" buy VIP won't suffice.
It's either you "will" or you "won't".


Thank You
Maybe, I would like to know all the functions, and how much time I would have for use it. Oh and the official price of course...
I think.... I'll buy a vip hack this week
No,spending money on a hack for a free game
I won't do that
Quote Originally Posted by wRGAERghaewrhggaerh View Post
I wont and i dont even hack.
What are you doing here?
Well, I tihink i will but iam not sure :/
Never ^__^
me i just want it for 10 to try it, after it gets boring cuz u are getting kicked at all match except MM and HM
i Will if only its from MPGH... the only website i trust..
i mean if it was never pathed and always updated, id pay no more than 10 a month for one. especially for crossfire since its a free game.
Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdude View Post

it will be from MPGH



and it will be updated regularly
then yea i would if i could pay with ugc or go cash cards. 17 yr olds cant have paypal :/
Posts 1–15 of 256 · Page 1 of 18
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us