[Releases] Notepad

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
[Releases] Notepad
So here's my notepad . A couple of days work

Includes:

Fonts,color selection, reader,calculator,mouse's position,
time, undo,redo,copy,paste etc..

Enjoy

ScreenShot:



Virus Scans:

Virus Scan Jottiⓘ

Virus Totalⓘ
Notepad - By Arcanan.rarattachment deleted · 10 downloads before removal
so, so, soooooou many notepads :/
I think that if I say 'Good job!', it will look like a false, but if not Jason will delete my post, soooo...
GOOD JOB!!!!

PS:
Srsly, dude you have to use your brain and fantasy when u think about a new application
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post
so, so, soooooou many notepads :/
I think that if I say 'Good job!', it will look like a false, but if not Jason will delete my post, soooo...
GOOD JOB!!!!

PS:
Srsly, dude you have to use your brain and fantasy when u think about a new application
i have few ideas but i dont know how to make them real thanks anw


thanks guys
Quote Originally Posted by arcanan View Post
i have few ideas but i dont know how to make them real thanks anw


thanks guys
me is here to help
For what use this when you have one made by Microsoft?
Quote Originally Posted by Lyoto Machida View Post
For what use this when you have one made by Microsoft?
Microsoft's Notepad sucks cock. I mean, can't even Undo after 1 time. The fuck is that shit ?

@ OP: Looks Good.

Edit: Can't even open Txt file ? -.-
Yall are some haters
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
Yall are some haters
Same thing I was thinking, nice program mate.
Its good that you made it. Since it's something useful for practice. But you don't need to release everything you create. At least do it Open Source so others might learn. Otherwise its just one more..

But gj
This has been done a lot.
But this one looks nice. Good job
Haters gunna hate. Oh yeah you need to fix your Virus Total scan at some point, it just links me to the index page.

Approved.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us