Let's talk PlayerMgr

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Let's talk PlayerMgr
/discuss
Quote Originally Posted by yaserifti1 View Post
mgr = ??? xD/
u need a psychical MANAGER
Code:
char unknown[4];				
bool bSatScanActive;		
float fCamPitch;				
DWORD Action;					
char unknown[24];				
CClientWeaponMgr* pWeaponMgr;		
int IsCrouching;				
CCameraOffsetMgr* pCamMgr;		
char unknown[180];			
char unknown[4];				
int IsStanding;					
char unknown[4];			
float CamYOffset;				
char unknown[32];						
int State;						
float fCamYaw;		
char unknown[876];			
CMoveMgr* pMoveMgr;				
CPlayerCamera* Camera;			
char unknown[12];				
CCameraSomething* CameraIDK;			
CTargetMgr* pTargetMgr;
Unscramble
Let's talk penis instead
Quote Originally Posted by markoj View Post
Let's talk penis instead
I hear whit's the biggest
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post


I hear whit's the biggest
Alright you bitches and bastards, put your dicks and titties in the closet, my dad is upstairs wiping the shit off his face, and my mom is in the kitchen fucking the turkey
PS:Whit tiene un pene pequeno
Quote Originally Posted by markoj View Post
PS:Whit tiene un pene pequeno
I wish i could Google Translate
Code:
Updated PlayerMgr - 0x3785DA58
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?