[HELP]Steps to Hacking

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
[HELP]Steps to Hacking
Do I need to know how to do all of this before I hack or is there more?

1. Find Static Addresses and Offsets
2. Create a Bypass for the game
3. Hook the D3D for WallHacks,Cham,etc...


Anything else?
Learn how memory works
Learn how to use Memory hacking programs ect CE/MHS
Learn not to leak memory <- Most important
Quote Originally Posted by aanthonyz View Post
Do I need to know how to do all of this before I hack or is there more?

1. Find Static Addresses and Offsets
2. Create a Bypass for the game
3. Hook the D3D for WallHacks,Cham,etc...


Anything else?
Steps to hacking:

1) Learn English
2) Learn c++
3) UNthank all of chocolate's threads.

Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
Learn how memory works
Learn how to use Memory hacking programs ect CE/MHS
Learn not to leak memory <- Most important

I figured where my menu was leaking. I took off sprite but never commented out of directx.cpp
Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post

I figured where my menu was leaking. I took off sprite but never commented out of directx.cpp
Yup you were creating it every frame and only needed to be created once..
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post


Yup you were creating it every frame and only needed to be created once..
Since I wasn't using it it never needed to be created in first place XD
How about you start by learning how to code crap by yourself ?.
Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post
How about you start by learning how to code crap by yourself ?.
Don't listen to her, she's crazy. All you need to do is download the C++ IDE, find some code, paste it into a new project and compile it. No coding skill is needed, who cares if you get called a leecher, they are all fags that wasted time learning how to code.

Edit: Don't listen to me I love men
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


Don't listen to her, she's crazy. All you need to do is download the C++ IDE, find some code, paste it into a new project and compile it. No coding skill is needed, who cares if you get called a leecher, they are all fags that wasted time learning how to code.

Edit: Don't listen to me I love men
i see what was done here =OO
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post

Edit: Don't listen to me I love men
I knew it!






PS: +1 HD
Respect for admitting your homosexuality in public o_O Can't /rep tho
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
Respect for admitting your homosexuality in public o_O Can't /rep tho
I reported staff aboose. Put that in your pipe and smoke it bumface.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


I reported staff aboose. Put that in your pipe and smoke it bumface.
Lol, it's funny cuz I was here when NextGen looked at the page and just walked right on by!
Ok. I dont mean that. I know C++, I just wanted to see if I was missing anything else before i actually start hacking.
Lol you guys go more offtopic than the Combat Arms Coding Section
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
Lol you guys go more offtopic than the Combat Arms Coding Section
whit CA is so far off-topic its posts get scattered throughout the forum, which is probably how you ended up here for the first time, following the last major derailing flame-fest.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us