Skrillex

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Skrillex
He's coming to utah, april 2nd. just got my VIP ticket. TOO FUCKING EXCITED.

anyone else see him yet? since this isn't his only stop on the tour
What is skrillex?
Quote Originally Posted by Polo2 View Post
What is skrillex?


look him up on youtube
OMFG I Got Those Too!!!!

XD
Wow, had no idea the MPGH community had good taste in music.

Shit, I wish I could go, but I live in California. Fuck you, Utah!
Also, if you like Skrillex, fucking Getter is a beast.
Skillrix laroux in for the kill remix, best thing ever !
I got to see Skrillex when he was in seattle not that long ago.
I got into the rave free ftw. I snuck in under the smoking section(:
Skrillex is good. Can't wait till his full length.
i also got to hear one of his new unreleased songs.
it was fucking epic
I tell you what I did when i heard this?



but sadly i live in Australia

record a video for me?
a video at a rave = fail
its to loud to record
Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
a video at a rave = fail
its to loud to record
just wish skrillex would come to australia.
Scary monsters and nice sprites.....*premature ejaculation*
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Scary monsters and nice sprites.....*premature ejaculation*
I should start wearing condoms on my ears Love that song.
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us