ExclamationCome in if you know how to find addys

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Come in if you know how to find addys
Hi. I just wanted to ask you how do you find addys like 0x8F7 or kinda. I dump cshell.dll and I find ASCII ; AmmoDamage but I get sth like
10ADJHSG127 . So can you please help me finding addys for crossfire. I need help asap.
You can hook.
Search how to hook.
If i make a tutorial it will take 1 year
Quote Originally Posted by Ege1234567890 View Post
can you explain a bit more??
To find addys, you can use MHS or cheat engine.
But cheatengine doesn't work anymore for crossfire.
Open CShell.dll into ollydebugger ( only the dll).
Right click>Search for referenced text strings.
Search LTClient.
Right above you should see "PUSH CShell. Some Address will be there.
Push Cshell some address is the address what you''ll find.
what are u talking about ?
Quote Originally Posted by [D]arkMan View Post
what are u talking about ?
About Addys.
He want how to find addys
And i told him.
Quote Originally Posted by [D]arkMan View Post
what are u talking about ?
it'd about coding hacks for dumb fucks like you.
Victoria
Thank you so much for the info! Also can you tell me how to use MHS to find addys?
And MHS is patched..
Quote Originally Posted by Ege1234567890 View Post
Victoria
Thank you so much for the info! Also can you tell me how to use MHS to find addys?
And MHS is patched..
I don't know.
I worked with MHS for much games.
BTW im a turk, and i see you are a turk to
somebody teach me in about 2 months

my 6 week course of c++ starts march 16th
^^^^

Wow Dude I Find You Are The Biggest Spammer Here In This Site You Just Post All Shit Around Bragging And Never Give Anyone Any Help ! :@
it will take a lots of time to fine it.
Quote Originally Posted by [D]arkMan View Post
it will take a lots of time to fine it.
Nope, it will not.
If you have a base and the addy is fast to finish.
Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
Nope, it will not.
If you have a base and the addy is fast to finish.
thx for the information.
make a loadlib.exe in c++ load cshell.dll then attach it in c++. find the reference strings.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?