Block From This Server

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Block From This Server
Hey I Had A Problem Not Really A Problem Just When i Open UNPATCHED And my Friendz Play On It It's Block me When I Go To Any server A Reply Can Make Someone happy!!
learn english and then come back.
Quote Originally Posted by kvll View Post
learn english and then come back.
I'am Saying That When I Open A Hack And Go In Any Server It Tell Me Block From Server For A While
Nice Google Translate ! -_-
That means that Hack is PATCHED or Injector..
What Injector U Advise Me
Hmm sometimes I use Fastject, sometimes my simple Injector..

EDIT : But I can't hack with them anymore.. So I don't know what Injector you should use...
you have been banned
That's because it's detected.
You will get banned for 2 days soon.
And yeah this should go to Help Section I think..
/req move to Help Section
Soon your BANNED
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us