CrossHair

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Nice release
Base could be better
Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post
Base could be better
I know

I have changed it around like 5 times :S
Nice Release good job
GJ! its awsum. maybey add more crosshair types?
Quote Originally Posted by Acinonyx Backup View Post
GJ! its awsum. maybey add more crosshair types?
I'l maybe add it in next update
Virus scans?
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
Virus scans?
omg, i forgot sry
nice release man
Quote Originally Posted by Wizdom-X View Post
nice release man
Yeah, good job dude!
Good job on it, keep up.
Basic crosshair, nothing special
Quote Originally Posted by okiba93 View Post
Basic crosshair, nothing special
:P

Not many crosshiars have the function to place it whereever you want without changing screen res.
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?