Latest wallhack Code Source

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
Latest wallhack Code Source
I want to learn to make a wallhack.
for those who have the latest wallhack source code, please share to me.
I promise I will donate my skills to this forum when I was able to make a wallhack.

before him I thank you for dave84311 and all the staff mpgh.net.
Dont think about ask source code..
think about how to make the source code..
isnt'n right DAVE84311..??
i mean what the tools to search the sourcecode..
i try RCD logger v3.1 but it dont work..nothing happent when i loggin into the game..
Quote Originally Posted by doen View Post
i mean what the tools to search the sourcecode..
i try RCD logger v3.1 but it dont work..nothing happent when i loggin into the game..
don't use the RCD logger 3.1
It was read by hackshield.
offset that found, already in encrypted by HS.
Quit requesting codes ..
Use the search button
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
Quit requesting codes ..
Use the search button
I have been using search, but I don't find the best answer.
it was because I made this thread
when wallhack update again ?
i get boring no wallhack
that is for d3d8
how with d3d9?
When i Have WallhacK?
very usefull post
this SC its so long time...

LOL
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?