Latest wallhack Code Source

Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by demian_wrangler View Post
this tutorial for D3D8..
i need tutorial for D3DX9 and new fake winloop..
Dude, you can update the source to d3dx9 /fp
sup
anybody here knws about rcd logger?
Quote Originally Posted by shirin View Post
anybody here knws about rcd logger?
Retard, Don't open old post's
just askin abouT the
logger=)
isnt this patched ...
am just tryin to make my own hack=)
Sry dude, dunno any wallhack source code. I'll try to find it.
I look like a wallhack offsed where

d know if there is a distinguished post reply

I look like a wallhack offsed where


d know if there is a distinguished post reply
MSDN has all you need.. and more.
When a new version comes ? Does anyone know??

When a new version comes ?
if I've already have a hack, how to update the hack for a new map.?
it already works for some map, but not all. can somebody helps.?
If nobody is going t add this close it plz
Quote Originally Posted by babyboy0075 View Post
bob
Troll more.... they gonna ban you ^_^
Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?