Selling MSG2 With 2 Perms

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Selling MSG2 With 2 Perms
Hey Guys Im Selling My MSG 2 With
2 Perm Guns
Desert Eagle SE
And Scar Transper-L
And Clan Emblem (LVl 2 Clan)

Also Has For 11 Days More:
Spec- Raven
Flame Thrower
Med Kits

-
Silver Nx Grade
1.00 KDR
CBL CLEAN!

Few Items In Inbox

I Have D.O.B, LastName
I DO NOT HAVE EMAIL, I Do not Remember The Email PassWord I Reg The Account With So I Cant Give Email!!! SOrry

I Am Only Accepting Paypal offers!

Wanting Around 15USD VIA PAYPAL!

Pm Me For More Info
MIDDLE MAN IS ESSENTIAL, I WILL NOT SELL WITHOUT ONE! THANKS!
Combat-Arms_02.jpgattachment deleted · 8 downloads before removal
Combat-Arms_03.jpgattachment deleted · 8 downloads before removal
Combat-Arms_05.jpgattachment deleted · 6 downloads before removal
Combat-Arms_07.jpgattachment deleted · 5 downloads before removal
would you take 10 for it?

Quote Originally Posted by IlikeyourSmile View Post
Hey Guys Im Selling My MSG 2 With
2 Perm Guns
Desert Eagle SE
And Scar Transper-L
And Clan Emblem (LVl 2 Clan)

Also Has For 11 Days More:
Spec- Raven
Flame Thrower
Med Kits

-
Silver Nx Grade
1.00 KDR
CBL CLEAN!

Few Items In Inbox

I Have Full Details,

I Am Only Accepting Paypal offers!

Wanting Around 25USD

Pm Me For More Info
MIDDLE MAN IS ESSENTIAL, I WILL NOT SELL WITHOUT ONE! THANKS!
(quoting for greater noticability) would you take 10 for it?
Quote Originally Posted by ANlMUS View Post
would you take 10 for it?



(quoting for greater noticability) would you take 10 for it?
Nope...sorry
I'll give you 10 cents for it considering you don't have full info.
ive only got the info i know, I know the email, just not the fkn pass :L
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?