CF client error code: 20_0

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
CF client error code: 20_0
Hi All
How Are You Today ?

I have a problem in the game when he gives anyone a bomb i got CF client error code: 20_0
like This



Help Me Plz


This is a error, if you do a glitch, or bug.
Be sure that you'r anti-virus/firewall is off.
And don't glitch/bug it will affoid the error.
Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
This is a error, if you do a glitch, or bug.
Be sure that you'r anti-virus/firewall is off.
And don't glitch/bug it will affoid the error.
No I Don't glitch/bug
I Use A Hack
1 Hit Kill
I Will Try To Off My FireWall
Quote Originally Posted by egynono View Post
No I Don't glitch/bug
I Use A Hack
1 Hit Kill
I Will Try To Off My FireWall
Try to turn you'r hack off to.
This happens due to Glitching. Happened many a times to me while Box Glitching. You can try Re-Installing.
Actually the solution is much simpler - Z8Games is currently aware of this issue - It is caused by "Hero Mode" Games. This was created due to an error in the patch which is in no way related to your computer. Granted using hacks probably doesn't help either - But this is not caused by hacking.

Z8games issued a statements a little over a week ago acknowledging these errors and that they would "Fix the,". Unfortunately we all know how long Z8Games takes to fixing things. If you want this error gone faster I highly suggest you contact them via Z8games Support, If they understand this issue is effecting a variety of people it may move them quicker;

Give exact details to them like you did to us;

Z8Games - Supportⓘ

Include your IGN
What error occured
When did it occur
And a Screenshot

The solution to everything is not disabling your Anti-Virus Program.

If you want to venture out and try a re-install please conduct a proper one by following this tutorial;

http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=96897ⓘ
that specific client error comes from half of your body being inside like a box or ledge of some wort.
just stay away from nades
THIS IS THE SAME PROBLEM WITH ME WHEN A NOOB HERO SHOOTS HIS GRANADES TO ME
re-install game...
The Thing U Have To Do Is To Press V Letter In The Beggining Of Every Round-Game To Avoid The Spy HAck That Will Fix It
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us