[HTML] Embedded website
Well I recently started learning HTML, and I just learned this and I thought it was amazing!
This is called an iFrame. An iFrame automatically embeds a website directly into your site. [I am actually posting this through a page I created on my localhost]. You can set the width and height considering the default is like 200 x 200 I think? Which is pretty small for a website... So, here's the code:
[HTML]<iframe src="http://www.mpgh.net" width="1000" height="1000" frameborder="2" <!-- The border is optional, for no border, change that value to 0 --> name="mpgh"></iframe>
<p><a href="http://www.mpgh.net" target="mpgh">MPGH</a></p>[/HTML]
The last line where the paragraph tag starts, puts a link to the site underneath it. That is optional of course.
Enjoy your embedded websites!
This is called an iFrame. An iFrame automatically embeds a website directly into your site. [I am actually posting this through a page I created on my localhost]. You can set the width and height considering the default is like 200 x 200 I think? Which is pretty small for a website... So, here's the code:
[HTML]<iframe src="http://www.mpgh.net" width="1000" height="1000" frameborder="2" <!-- The border is optional, for no border, change that value to 0 --> name="mpgh"></iframe>
<p><a href="http://www.mpgh.net" target="mpgh">MPGH</a></p>[/HTML]
The last line where the paragraph tag starts, puts a link to the site underneath it. That is optional of course.

Enjoy your embedded websites!



