What am I doing wrong?

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
What am I doing wrong?
Hello, I'm new to Crossfire and the Lithtech engine. I was lurking this forum for a little while and I tried making a cheat using a memory modification to make all weapons have no damage.

This is the code inside my thread:
Code:
			for(int i=0; i<445; i++)
			{
				*(float*)((*(DWORD*)((*(DWORD*)((DWORD)g_hCShell + 0x9F6544)) + i * 4)) + 0x7F8) = 0.0f;
			}
Code:
1012F666    8B0D 44659F10   MOV ECX,DWORD PTR DS:[109F6544]
1012F66C    53              PUSH EBX
1012F66D    8D3CA9          LEA EDI,DWORD PTR DS:[ECX+EBP*4]
1012F670    90              NOP
1012F671    E8 FF26315E     CALL 6E441D75
1012F676    D95C24 14       FSTP DWORD PTR SS:[ESP+14]
1012F67A    D94424 14       FLD DWORD PTR SS:[ESP+14]
1012F67E    8B17            MOV EDX,DWORD PTR DS:[EDI]
1012F680    D99A F8070000   FSTP DWORD PTR DS:[EDX+7F8]
1012F686    83C4 04         ADD ESP,4
1012F689    8B4424 14       MOV EAX,DWORD PTR SS:[ESP+14]
1012F68D    68 3CC62B10     PUSH cshell_d.102BC63C                   ; ASCII "UnlimitedAmmo"
1012F692    50              PUSH EAX
1012F693    E8 B80A1500     CALL cshell_d.10280150
1012F698    83C4 08         ADD ESP,8

When I use this, my game crashes and I receive a messagebox saying "send error report?". Any idea what I am doing wrong?
you are missing alot of code
Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdude View Post
you are missing alot of code
true dat.. but why are you doing this.. it don't work
Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdude View Post
you are missing alot of code
I thought it would be self-evident that that is not the whole thing. Also, If I am missing something then why don't you explain to me what I'm missing instead of posting a useless comment like the above.
Code:
if(onehit)
for(int i=0; i<445; i++)
{
*(float*)((*(DWORD*)((*(DWORD*)((DWORD)CShell + 0x9F6544)) + i * 4)) + 0x7F8) = 999999999.9999999f;
}


also for no nade damage you need to define the nades which you havent

ill show you a clip of my code when i get home
This is my code :

Code:
#define Granades  ((i==6)||(i==7)||(i==8)||(i==64)||(i==100)||(i==126)||(i==135)||(i==209)||(i==210)||(i==240)||(i==263)||(i==272)||(i==338)||(i==382)||(i==383)||(i==384))
void main() 
{
Sleep(1000);

bool grenadedemage = true;
bool onehit = true;

if(grenadedemage) 
{
for(int i=0 ; i<445 ; i++)
{
if(Granades)
{
*(float*)( (*(DWORD*)((*(DWORD*)(CShellBase+0x30845C))+(4*i))) + 0x7F8 ) = 0 ; // nonadedemage
}
}
}

if(onehit) 
{
for(int i=0 ; i<445 ; i++)
{
*(float*)( (*(DWORD*)((*(DWORD*)(CShellBase+0x30845C))+(4*i))) + 0x7F8 ) = FLT_MAX ;  // oneshot kill
}
}

}
Why ?? It's wrong ??
You need to add bypass code -.- Duh.
Quote Originally Posted by skulhead View Post
Omfg, really?
d3d needs the bypass
Oooh, never knew that.
But you need some sort of bypass? Because xtrap detectes everything I make.
Quote Originally Posted by skulhead View Post
Oooh, never knew that.
But you need some sort of bypass? Because xtrap detectes everything I make.
No
I made once a hack without bypass..
Just use your brain, i can't help anymore.. remember what i said
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us