Should Walkhack Be Public ?

PollShould Wall Through Walls Be Public ?
Yes65% · 24
No35% · 13
37 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Should Walkhack Be Public ?
I think that would be horrible, remember when EVERYONE had this hack public ? We couldn't go to a single MM or TD ( usually Egypt ) without a bunch of people in the wall, and Egypt map was ruined, that hack being public ruined the game.
I think features like this should be limited to those who really want them, If you are willing to pay for a hack - then you are probably a responsible invididual, If nothing else, Charging for a hack severely limits the people who are using it in game - Which in turn makes it "Special".

As far as MPGH is concerned, I don't see a Wall hack or anything of the such being made as a Public Hack, Especially since we have not had V.I.P in a long while. One Hit Kill is probably as far as the "Cool features" will go for Public Releases. Unless of course there is a promotional, But again I doubt it.
Quote Originally Posted by Evelyn View Post
I think features like this should be limited to those who really want them, If you are willing to pay for a hack - then you are probably a responsible invididual, If nothing else, Charging for a hack severely limits the people who are using it in game - Which in turn makes it "Special".

As far as MPGH is concerned, I don't see a Wall hack or anything of the such being made as a Public Hack, Especially since we have no had V.I.P in a long while. One Hit Kill is probably as far as the "Cool features" will go for Public Releases. Unless of course there is a promotional, But again I doubt it.
Okay sounds good, thank you.

I was just trying to make sure this feature wasnt abused..

I think it was released in some other VIP cause i saw 2 people using it..

I know where its from but they also had shoot in walls..

Im still gonna stick with MPGH hack

Im glad this epic hack will stay VIP
Wait, One hit Kill is allowed but not wallhack? I thought wallhack was the thing where you can see through walls?
Quote Originally Posted by Vivek13 View Post
Wait, One hit Kill is allowed but not wallhack? I thought wallhack was the thing where you can see through walls?
You're right, that is wallhack, however we are talking about walk through walls.
Quote Originally Posted by Vivek13 View Post
Wait, One hit Kill is allowed but not wallhack? I thought wallhack was the thing where you can see through walls?
Well the One Hit Kill was added in the Official MPGH Public Release by the Owner and Head Administrator of MPGH Dave84311. Wall-hack and all of these other features are currently being worked on for the V.I.P which should release shortly
Quote Originally Posted by Vivek13 View Post
Wait, One hit Kill is allowed but not wallhack? I thought wallhack was the thing where you can see through walls?
dave releases want dave wants. as for an average coder, restrictions will prolly be tightened on what features can be posted in pubs
All hacks should be VIP AKA you should pay for every hack.
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
All hacks should be VIP AKA you should pay for every hack.
I agree, im waiting for it to be released though.. If its not released today I gotta wait till next weekend
oh well some ppl cant pay like me im 14 years old that means i cant use any hack?
Quote Originally Posted by Feat4u View Post
oh well some ppl cant pay like me im 14 years old that means i cant use any hack?
its just like the game, its free. if you want the good stuff, you gotta buy ZP.

Hacks are free, ( public ) if you want the good stuff, you gotta buy it.

But the best games you have to pay for. All hacks you should have to pay for.
Nah, should be privated, my opinion.
There should be no Publics at all.
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

Need help?