What the fuck is a walk hack? Great, now hackers will be walking in every game.
Whats next, shoot hack?
Originally Posted by NoJustice
What the fuck is a walk hack? Great, now hackers will be walking in every game.
Whats next, shoot hack?
walkhack is abbreviation of walk through walls hack. lmao.
Originally Posted by megagiggles
walkhack is abbreviation of walk through walls hack. lmao.
Oh dayum I fail at hack names.
Originally Posted by NoJustice
Oh dayum I fail at hack names.
lol nah i just mistyped and tried to not sound like a ***** moron xD
LMAO this reminds me of a game i was in today. it was arena tdm.... and a guy called me wall hack... what wall is their to see through or walk through?? XD
DAVE IS AWESOME CODER CAN MAKE ANYTHING .
no then cf it would suck
answer: NO for fair game mhu .
Hmmm . I say it should be free because you just sharing and you help pipz .
But yeah you cant play so easy when a public hack is released many players will use it