:@

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
:@
WHO MADE IT?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Gael Monfils View Post
That's why I never hack
what are u doin here?
this is "Multiplayer Game Hacking"
Lol! That guy rq all games
Quote Originally Posted by heathledger View Post
Lol! That guy rq all games
what mean rq? xd
Just one big rage video, I don't like hacking either, but I know myself or this video can't do anything to stop it.
LOL hes ragin so hard, he even said it makes people ( him ) "ANGRY" all caps, lol..

And he say we noobs ? Id like to 1 vs 1 this noob from my main account, id rip him a new cunt.
Quote Originally Posted by megagiggles View Post
LOL hes ragin so hard, he even said it makes people ( him ) "ANGRY" all caps, lol..

And he say we noobs ? Id like to 1 vs 1 this noob from my main account, id rip him a new cunt.
i will beat that guy! without hack -.-
STFU haking is best we rule go home newbie
I support the video ... now who needs help with VIP hacks?
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
I support the video ... now who needs help with VIP hacks?
Hahahaha :'D
now that's funny
okay. name one person that has never used cheat codes in grand theft auto.? thats cheating but everyone does it. so i dont see how hacking online games is any different.
HATERS GONNA HATE
Hahahahha he thinks Glitching is ''Hacking'' ahahha
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us