Hack Source Code (Base)

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Hack Source Code (Base)
Hello members.
I want to start coding hacks now, so I learned C++. Before those hacks you coded with PTC but the most are patched now. So it would be good if somebody could send me a source code of hack. It dont have to work because I just want to analys how the new hacks are built =)
Btw: How do you code addys like 0x7F8 into a working code O_o Im very wondered. Would be awesome if somebody could explain me that
Thank you very very much <3
Go to warrock forum look at stickies there, that is how I learned some things.
And learn ASM.
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post
Hello members.
I want to start coding hacks now, so I learned C++. Before those hacks you coded with PTC but the most are patched now. So it would be good if somebody could send me a source code of hack. It dont have to work because I just want to analys how the new hacks are built =)
Btw: How do you code addys like 0x7F8 into a working code O_o Im very wondered. Would be awesome if somebody could explain me that
Thank you very very much <3
how come you have coded a pub hack and dont know how to do that?!?!? And just so you know. Nobodys ever going to give you a working source code
Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdude View Post
if we give out our source... then there will be mass releases do not want
But the source code dont have to work
It may be a patched code too ^^
I just wan to analyse. And with patched code I dont mean PTC. Just tell me how you code with the addys

Quote Originally Posted by wtfhaksftw View Post
how come you have coded a pub hack and dont know how to do that?!?!? And just so you know. Nobodys ever going to give you a working source code
Cause coding with PTC was the easiest Ive ever seen
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post
But the source code dont have to work
It may be a patched code too ^^
I just wan to analyse. And with patched code I dont mean PTC. Just tell me how you code with the addys


Cause coding with PTC was the easiest Ive ever seen
Easy then do the same

Code:
//Includes

//Globals

//Main Thread

//Entry Point
Done. Now fill those comments with the actual code done.
Quote Originally Posted by Nubzgetkillz View Post
Easy then do the same

Code:
//Includes

//Globals

//Main Thread

//Entry Point
Done. Now fill those comments with the actual code done.
That I know too but I dont know how to code with addys.
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post
That I know too but I dont know how to code with addys.
if you know that. then you can do a code
if we give out our source... then there will be mass releases do not want
Like skulhead said..
Go to WarRock section, this is the best section, you can see many topics about how to make hacks with addys, etc..
Good luck
If MPGH Were To Give You The Source.. Base Code. There Will Be Hack's Flying In Every Direction.. What A Silly Question.
can you send me the code in my mail?
@Swiftdude
can you send me the base source code with email?
can i write my email here? is this in the rules?
Quote Originally Posted by Salvi94 View Post
@Swiftdude
can you send me the base source code with email?
can i write my email here? is this in the rules?
i cant give it out.
Quote Originally Posted by Salvi94 View Post
@Swiftdude
can you send me the base source code with email?
can i write my email here? is this in the rules?
@Swiftdude
LOL I can hahaha /troll

Base source code:

Code:
#include <windows.h>

using namespace std;

//any definitions, shit like that

void main()
{
    //Hacks here
}

DWORD WINAPI Thread(LPVOID)
{
    while(!(DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll"))
    {
        main();
    {

}

BOOL WINAPI DllMain(HINSTANCE hMODULE,DWORD Base,LPVOID lpvReserved)
{ 
    if(Base == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH) were are going to run a thread.
        { 
            CreateThread(0,0,Thread,0,0,0);
        } 
    return TRUE; 
}
May contain errors.. but fix them at will.
BYE
Quote Originally Posted by Nubzgetkillz View Post
@Swiftdude
LOL I can hahaha /troll

Base source code:

Code:
#include <windows.h>

using namespace std;

//any definitions, shit like that

void main()
{
    //Hacks here
}

DWORD WINAPI Thread(LPVOID)
{
    while(!(DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll"))
    {
        main();
    {

}

BOOL WINAPI DllMain(HINSTANCE hMODULE,DWORD Base,LPVOID lpvReserved)
{ 
    if(Base == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH) were are going to run a thread.
        { 
            CreateThread(0,0,Thread,0,0,0);
        } 
    return TRUE; 
}
May contain errors.. but fix them at will.
BYE
lol thats not a base thats like 3 starting codes
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us