Im leaving

Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
Im leaving
So yeah guys i gonna leave from mpgh for about half year i think. Gonna study so yeah. I gonna come sometimes to here. But cya!
Btw can z8 ban me because im on this forum?
how old are you
ill be gone mostly through march16-april8.. spring class before college in September.
Quote Originally Posted by chriscasper View Post
loser

/msg2long
How loser?
Quote Originally Posted by chriscasper View Post
loser

/msg2long
lulz why?
cuz he's going in the army?

I'm going to the military hi-school too
@wRGAERghaewrhggaerh how old are you?
good luck even if I dont know who you are and know you good luck !
Well, Good luck with ur study!
Good luck then!
im sorry. i mess up on typing here and on another website.

but good luck. my uncles bestfreind was in the navy. hes been all over the world. and lives in Hawaii. haha lucky
good luck..............................................
Tweet tweet. Wrong section.
Good luck ^^
I hope you will success
Quote Originally Posted by wRGAERghaewrhggaerh View Post
So yeah guys i gonna leave from mpgh for about half year i think. Gonna study so yeah. I gonna come sometimes to here. But cya!
Cya random guy!
Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us