[Help]GetAsyncKeyState In VB2010 ?[Solved]

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
[Help]GetAsyncKeyState In VB2010 ?[Solved]
Hey All Why Dont GetAsyncKeyState Work In VB2010 I Always Get An Error Saying The Code Is Unstable Or Something And Then When I Use KeyCode Down It Dont Always Work So Please Help Me Because I Love GetAsyncKeyState Hotkey Way !
Please, USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION. I asked it too.
In debug mode you cant use it almost ever ^^
Try to open the file without debugging
Quote Originally Posted by Lyoto Machida View Post
In debug mode you cant use it almost ever ^^
Try to open the file without debugging
I actually got it to work with debugging o.o
Quote Originally Posted by Withoutwings View Post
I actually got it to work with debugging o.o
Not for me, When i try in debug mode it give me a error but i go to the file folder and try it, and works xD
Code:
Public Declare Function GetAsyncKeyState Lib "user32"(ByVal vKey As Integer) As Int16
Add in a timer....
Code:
If (GetAsyncKeyState(Keys.F1)) Then
   'Code Here
End If
Works fine for me!
I Got It Working Now Anyway Thanks All For Your Quick Responce !
Alright good to know! Marked as solved.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us