Easy test dummies

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Easy test dummies
Anyone know of some easy test dummy games that I can try hacking on, or some games that have really weak anti hack systems?

For example games like AssaultCube?

Please no OpenGL games though, I want to practice my Direct3D with it as well.
Download a crack for CoD 4.
Im checking it out, thanks.

Is there any game like Crossfire, Combat Arms, Soldier Front, a game like that, that is very weakly protected?
OPERATION7
Why is it so easy?
Quote Originally Posted by aanthonyz View Post
Why is it so easy?
Last time i checked it has no anti cheat...
Cube2 engine uses DirectX I think(no anticheat at all)
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
Cube2 engine uses DirectX I think(no anticheat at all)
Orly, thought it used OpenGL, ima check it out.
The original Cube uses OpenGL, so wouldnt the second one use it as well? I have problems with OpenGL on my computer, I cant play and game that uses OpenGL, so I cant make AssaultCube hacks until the weekends where I go over to my dad's job and use his computers. I tried the game and it froze on me.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us