[Release] DutchTouch Chatter

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
[Release] DutchTouch Chatter
We have finally finished the first version of our chat program it's called DutchTouch Chatter!

We have a Client and a Server, so you can set up your own private network!

So lets get started:

~ .rar contains: ~
Server: DutchTouch Chatter - Server.exe
Client: DutchTouch Chatter - Client.exe + .dll for skin (Krypton.toolkit)

~ Screen Shots ~
Server:


Client:


~ Virus Scans ~
Server:
+ Jotti Scan
+ VirScan.org

Client:
+ Jotti Scan
+ VirScan.org

~ Suggestions and comments ~
These are always welcome, we wont say any names but someone is always flaming on every topic, but meh..

Have fun with it !
DutchTouch Chatter - Client.rarattachment deleted · 11 downloads before removal
DutchTouch Chatter - Server.rarattachment deleted · 6 downloads before removal
WOOOT Nice release! Can't wait to use it :P
I want to add a chat func. in my app....Can you help me with it?
Cheers.

On Topic:
Nice! I'm gonna test when it's approved
You couldn't just integrate the client and the server to make a single app? . I'll look at it in a sec, doing Uni shit atm.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
You couldn't just integrate the client and the server to make a single app? . I'll look at it in a sec, doing Uni shit atm.
Yeah, we didn't think about that...

We do good
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post
I want to add a chat func. in my app....Can you help me with it?
Cheers.

On Topic:
Nice! I'm gonna test when it's approved
We'll help you, i think i have you on msn, don't i?


Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
You couldn't just integrate the client and the server to make a single app? . I'll look at it in a sec, doing Uni shit atm.
Like we said: this is the first version so we can inprove this
Don't be so negative haha, this is better than another webbrowser, admit it haha


EDIT: Thank you all for your good comments haha, we'll keep making epic programs
Stay tuned!
Please approve it asap
is this chat just for the local network??
Quote Originally Posted by Kudi View Post
is this chat just for the local network??
Both. Depends on what port you set it to.
Nice..................
Good Attempt
/approved. You released it at about 3am my time so I went to bed.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
/approved. You released it at about 3am my time so I went to bed.
I always release when you are sleepy sleepy
ty for approval haha
Lol, everyone saw Krypton, now it's used by everyone everywhere xD

Which component set is next? =D

gj btw
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us