Steam fail! :S

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Steam fail! :S
Steam fail when i play all the time anyone who knows what i can do?
Give me your XUID and stop cheating.. yes, I'm on a cheat/hacking forum telling you to stop cheating :3
Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
Give me your XUID and stop cheating.. yes, I'm on a cheat/hacking forum telling you to stop cheating :3
How i look that?
Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
Give me your XUID and stop cheating.. yes, I'm on a cheat/hacking forum telling you to stop cheating :3
LOL?...hes talking about how shit steam is.

Quote Originally Posted by Gustav8 View Post
How i look that?
steams always been a pain. get use to it.
Quote Originally Posted by Skyline. View Post
LOL?...hes talking about how shit steam is.
Oh, seeing 40 threads a day about the steam auth error you kinda expect that he was talking about it.. especially when he never mentioned any other problems =P
dude I don't understand what you said.
I KEEP ON GETTING IT COME UP NOW AND I DONT CHEAT
Quote Originally Posted by virus666 View Post
I KEEP ON GETTING IT COME UP NOW AND I DONT CHEAT
Relax liar, we accept you for who you are
eej gast (fuko) kan jij mij helpen?? wat staat er als je geband bent
???????

ory help f*cking hell oya

zeg n's wat gasy ik wil gwn weer spele
Quote Originally Posted by NL-Soldier View Post
eej gast (fuko) kan jij mij helpen?? wat staat er als je geband bent
???????

ory help f*cking hell oya

zeg n's wat gasy ik wil gwn weer spele
ENGRISH PREASE
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us