UnhappyLTClient

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
LTClient
Hi girls! ( and boys )

1. How to find LTClient? Which position?

2. Must be only two positions to source?

Code:
DWORD *LTClient = ( DWORD* )( (dwCShell + 0x30845C) );
		void* CONoff = ( void* )*( DWORD* )( *LTClient + 0x7F8 );
		_asm
How to paste other sources? etc. no recoil?

I was doing as the tutorials. Help me! My GG is 2983040.

Sorry, I'm from Poland.

gtfo.

kthx.
Quote Originally Posted by J View Post
gtfo.

kthx.
mate , try be friendly and help him else u gtfo .

anyway i thought there much hackers in poland , u r the only one that isnt hacker ?
Quote Originally Posted by [gS]-Rojeh View Post
mate , try be friendly and help him else u gtfo .

anyway i thought there much hackers in poland , u r the only one that isnt hacker ?
Lol I Guess And Thanks For Supporting Me
Quote Originally Posted by [gS]-Rojeh View Post
mate , try be friendly and help him else u gtfo .

anyway i thought there much hackers in poland , u r the only one that isnt hacker ?
thats just how he is...
I am not the only hacker in Poland, but most of my friends did not know how to hack. ; p

Can you help me? I count on the assistance of experts. (please no offense)

Persecutor
thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
What you need to change the code to make it a lot of things:
- no recoil
- no spread
etc

Quote Originally Posted by Persecutor View Post
What you need to change the code to make it a lot of things:
- no recoil
- no spread
etc

you dont change the ltclient to get those hacks.
How do I add the code no recoil, etc?
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us