*cries happily*

Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
*cries happily*


For people who didn't know, I lost the email for the account and wasn't able to get it for almost 90 days, I lost a lot of good stuff, but still I got my account back.


Nexon have my total respect.
Who gave ya that :O !
Quote Originally Posted by briankilla4 View Post
Who gave ya that :O !
It was my old account, I lost the email a long time ago and Nexon helped me.
Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
Nexon have my total respect.
what about your little perm rage yesterday?
Quote Originally Posted by Angels Die View Post


what about your little perm rage yesterday?
It wasn't raging. It was providing an information to the public.

Jeez, quit being a hardass.
Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
It wasn't raging. It was providing an information to the public.

Jeez, quit being a hardass.
i need to eat more

sorry btw
^ lol..............
Wow congrats :P. Nexon hasn't helped me at all lately with my issues.
Quote Originally Posted by Jenkees View Post
Wow congrats :P. Nexon hasn't helped me at all lately with my issues.
It took a looong time to do so, but I had my father help and that was really made it through. So, I will thank him a lot.
Quote Originally Posted by Brecht Algoet View Post
is the g3 a good gun?
VERY good.

It's my favorite weapon, everyone knows that. xD
Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
VERY good.

It's my favorite weapon, everyone knows that. xD
ok but didnt you have a major account?
now u have to train again
So I guess Nexon arent the bitches we thought they were
Quote Originally Posted by Sid View Post
So I guess Nexon arent the bitches we thought they were
No, they really did helped out. I thought they didn't, but everytime they did, it became more and more better.

I think the services are slow because it isn't a bot like most people, they're actual people looking around.


Quote Originally Posted by Angels Die View Post


i need to eat more

sorry btw
No problem, not a big deal.
Congratz bro happy for you
Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us