here i will post in future a list of weapon codes for weapon hack^^
Originally Posted by silent1990
here i will post in future a list of weapon codes for weapon hack^^
I fail at reading dates.
Originally Posted by Shark
You fail....
You suck....
Originally Posted by Shark
You fail....
u fag dont bring back old threads!!! this is over a month old
Here in the future I will kick you in the balls if you make another worthless topic.
You Fail². x.x
Spam bot
And we wish it worked.
Originally Posted by zosky
Spam bot
Ban this guy? Please. He's been spamming this all day >_<
Ban or murder
Don't really care which as they both get rid of idiots
Lol (msg 2 short)
...FAILURE
In the near future. I will have learned nothing from the CA section of this website other then learned to spam and learned to flame the spam.
thats my plan in the near future.
Well at least we know someone takes the time to look up ancient worthless posts just to flame on them...