Speech To Text

PollDo you want Speech to Text Wrapper/Source Code?
7 votes
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
Speech To Text
I was wondering do any of you guys want to convert Speech to Text?

I can make a wrapper for you guys and a video on how to do it. Vote on the poll and leave a post.
Go for it...
Somebody might find it usefull put in snippet vault tho
Speech to text or text to speech? o_O

I can't imagine how you'd make a speech to text wrapper.
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
Speech to text or text to speech? o_O

I can't imagine how you'd make a speech to text wrapper.
Good Catch..I think he mis typed thread
No I didnt, it is Speech to Text. I have to make one for my Robot for the science fair, so I might as well share it.

It is tested and working too. Just gotta clean it up. Once I present it to the science fair committee, I will post here. Wish me luck!
Good luck man sounds very good.
Holy shit, in that case, yes it sounds interesting. gogogoogo
hmmmm, Microsoft did this for you.
So what can you offer?

Speech recognition has been around for ages, speech to text is part of SAPI, (it is how you are able to write a note in wordpad using speech recognition, after training)

Download Microsoft SAPI and you are good to go, MS even offers C/C++ samples.

So I am a little confused as to what it is you are offering.

I assume you are probably just going to use tpapro which allows direct access to Microsoft speech api, or Microsofts direct samples, or Julius, they are all open source.
Or maybe he wrote up something on his own that will revolutionize speech2text
How extremely godlike would it be to shout "AIMBOT ON" ingame and instantly dominating everyone cause of the aimbot?! :O
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
hmmmm, Microsoft did this for you.
So what can you offer?

Speech recognition has been around for ages, speech to text is part of SAPI, (it is how you are able to write a note in wordpad using speech recognition, after training)

Download Microsoft SAPI and you are good to go, MS even offers C/C++ samples.

So I am a little confused as to what it is you are offering.

I assume you are probably just going to use tpapro which allows direct access to Microsoft speech api, or Microsofts direct samples, or Julius, they are all open source.
I used the SAPI from Microsoft but the way I changed it will allow you to do this like this:
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
How extremely godlike would it be to shout "AIMBOT ON" ingame and instantly dominating everyone cause of the aimbot?! :O
My robot is programmed to run programs, play games, and surf the web with your voice.

For example:
"Search <whatever>" Would search what you said in Google.
"Youtube <whatever>" Would search what you said on Youtube.
"Run <whatever>" Would search what you said on your PC and run it.

Apply this for games as well, like Crouch, Run Left, Shoot,etc..Shooting isnt going to work, your going to need to control mouse for aiming.



Sorry TwEaK,
Im not that awesome to revolutionize Speech To Text.
Quote Originally Posted by aanthonyz View Post
Apply this for games as well, like Crouch, Run Left, Shoot,etc..Shooting isnt going to work, your going to need to control mouse for aiming.
AIM AT THE ****** WITH THE SMALLEST E-PENIS(kill death ratio)
*boom headshot*

Booyah
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
How extremely godlike would it be to shout "AIMBOT ON" ingame and instantly dominating everyone cause of the aimbot?! :O
Dragon Naturally Speaking

^^ I used it for quite a long time. It's accuracy is amazing ;]
For example:
"Search <whatever>" Would search what you said in Google.
"Youtube <whatever>" Would search what you said on Youtube.
"Run <whatever>" Would search what you said on your PC and run it.
MS comes with a working example of this with sapi 4 , the sample is called commands. It's the same that is used with Microsoft language tools & dictation
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post


MS comes with a working example of this with sapi 4 , the sample is called commands. It's the same that is used with Microsoft language tools & dictation
Either way, once I am done, I am going to post it here.
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?