Question for Mods/Admins

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
Question for Mods/Admins
I basically have another working OPK trainer, but I am not going to release to anyone with under 200 posts.

And I am not going to PM every single person who has over 200, because my inbox still gets insanely fludded, and waiting 60 seconds after every PM is just bullshit.

So if I can get a thread that has post count limits to a download, let me know and I may consider my OPK release.

Thanks
-Andrew
aw man..... well, you're vip, what can i say?
i mean, it's hard to get 200 posts if you're noob, now isn't it?
and plus,can't you lower the number to 150?
Quote Originally Posted by noooblaggers View Post
aw man..... well, you're vip, what can i say?
i mean, it's hard to get 200 posts if you're noob, now isn't it?
and plus,can't you lower the number to 150?
How does being a "noob" effect post count? And VIP(well besides the extra section, but I rarely post in there).
What about me? Eh? Hehe just kidding. Well good job on making the trainer. More killing for certain people :P
thanks skool
Quote Originally Posted by Iwin View Post
thanks skool
pressing the button would be nice .
yea there use to be that think for people to see the link the need such amount of posts but i don't know happened to it cuz i remember it was working few months ago in warrock but it has its down features to..
mmm.. i forget..
Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
yea there use to be that think for people to see the link the need such amount of posts but i don't know happened to it cuz i remember it was working few months ago in warrock but it has its down features to..
mmm.. i forget..
okay gourav, well if you rememba hit me up.
Well, I hope you find a way for you to release it easily. Anyways good job on the PMs for like 1,000 peoples lol.
Not to brag but woot I have over 200 posts
Dam you Iwin I only have 100 and something posts well grats on OPK
I still may not release this so don't get your hopes up. But if a mod or admin remembers let me know just in case.
Iwins has been here a while and hes a pretty cool guy

h3 hcks stff an do3snt afra1d of anyt1ng
I'm not even close, trying to add value and not spam. I think the concept is good though, it should extend the time before nexon patches.
Nice man but OPK is kinda lame after a while because u just sit there and hold down left-mouse button lol
A working OPK ? Good to see that other ppl than VIP coders can find/code great hacks.
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us