Erroe Code = -2, 10060

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Erroe Code = -2, 10060
Can not connect to the server. Please try again or visit http://combatarm.nexon.net
Error Code = -2, 10060

1 day makes this error that appears every time I try to enter the Combat Arms.
someone help me?
Quote Originally Posted by vyz7 View Post
Can not connect to the server. Please try again or visit http://combatarm.nexon.net
Error Code = -2, 10060

1 day makes this error that appears every time I try to enter the Combat Arms.
someone help me?
I'd like to help you, but I ran out of places to stash the bodies.


EDIT: Go place a ticket at Nexon about it. You could try re-installing CA to feel like your doing something productive. Really, you can't connect to the server, and this message usually pops up when their servers are down. It might be your firewall settings, as in your firewall is preventing CA to connect to the internet. Check out what could be doing this on your end, but I suggest posting the problem with Nexon ASAP, cause it takes them a LONG time to answer it, assuming their answer helps you.

EDITEDIT: Oh yeah, alot of people will post that you "might be banned". I don't know if this is true, even though I read it alot. It could be true, and Nexon could be blocking your IP address, and not allowing your PC to connect with their servers. I think some people just post this shit to seem like they know what the fuck they're doing. Save the bullshit for your workplace, where it really matters. Anyone hiring???
I'd try again... I'm pretty sure I got the same code yesterday when my modem was off... So it could be something as simple as a firewall problem or something..
uh...isnt that the banned code. or am i mistaken lmao... O_o
Quote Originally Posted by TxInfinity View Post
uh...isnt that the banned code. or am i mistaken lmao... O_o
I knew it.... someone had to post it....
But you know what?? It could be....
I spoke with Harold about this early this morning, and I asked if it could be anything else on his PC's end (other than the firewall). He said there are a few different things that could be causing this error, like routers and accessing ports. He said something later about ISP's. That reminded me of when Comcast came out with cable, and they advertised a built in firewall (which it really wasn't, I stil had to install my own). Sometimes, this caused an issue. I know once in a while Battle.net acted up (I'm goin' back to C & C Red Alert days), but anyway, this could also be an issue with your ISP. Maybe they wouldn't allow you to access Nexon (who fuckin' knows why).

And of course, none of this really could help you, could it???
Maybe... um...just listen to TxInfinity. And if you were banned, leaving a Ticket and waiting a few weeks (no joke, it took about 8 days), Nexon might tell you what is wrong....lol.
(God, now I see why people just type search button, so much fuckin' easier that way)
-1

-3

are the banned codes

ii think

p.s im on school wooo lol xD
lol, theres a topic of error codes and what they mean in the combat arms nexon forums

ErrorCode 10060- The servers are down. Quit making topics about it.
Error Code = -2, 10060
well i know somone who got that and nexon said they were IPban as to a IPban u must of been hacking in a room with a Mod because nexon doesnt give direct IP bans unless ur really causing trouble..
i have had this one before.. no one would replie when i asked about it on the forums.. (me and my friends accounts both had it) we made new accounts and it went away, we tried to log into our old accounts it came up again, so yeah im gonna say make a new account. if it stops the error then your banned. else listen to the guy thats probably gonna flame me for posting this
lol i think itz banned.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?