[request] Full bright

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
[request] Full bright
I need full bright because my pc is a piece of shit and it makes my c.a run faster, i dont know why....
Can someone put it on the public wall hack? plz?!?!?!

thanks x)
LOL noob, use the search button.

Strife's Chams or something like that. Either search Chams or Strife
Quote Originally Posted by mariokiller64 View Post
LOL noob, use the search button.

Strife's Chams or something like that. Either search Chams or Strife
lol strife's public hack doesn't have bright.
Quote Originally Posted by GeoForReal View Post
lol strife's public hack doesn't have bright.
Really? 0_O. Huh, I probably confused it with no fog LOL. Anyways, can't you just adjust the settings on combat arms 0_O. There has to be like something to make it bright lol.
you are the noob here, Strife's hacks dont have full bright
your PC will lag your using hacks get used to it dont use the search button all the other chams are patched...
night I thought you left O_o
Quote Originally Posted by deedvanick View Post
night I thought you left O_o
Dude gtfo. If you have nothing useful to say except spamming urself in each thread.
To: Hancock
I suggest taking out the texture .rez files. Thats what I did and I feel you and your lag.
Hmm, try a search in google.
The Bad news is there is not a really high chance that your going to get a public hack with full bright.
Cheers.
Quote Originally Posted by fallentemplar View Post
Hmm, try a search in google.
The Bad news is there is not a really high chance that your going to get a public hack with full bright.
Cheers.
I see no point in full bright when you can always adjust the settings lol.
make it ur self u noob =/
ALWAYS U SEARCH BUTTON; ITS GODLY!!!
Lol, using any hack will make your game lag. If you lag without hacks then your PC blows.

Quote Originally Posted by Dal3umster View Post
ALWAYS U SEARCH BUTTON; ITS GODLY!!!
Dude shut up, everyone says that dumb crap. If your going to spam with that comment why not add something useful in your post.
Quote Originally Posted by woody77 View Post
Lol, using any hack will make your game lag. If you lag without hacks then your PC blows.
Unless you have a godly computer 0_O lol.
impossible to do it?
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us