is there a way?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
is there a way?
I don't want to go crazy hacking around. I just hate the entire "buy this weapon for x days for y amount of money" Is there anyway to bypass that and keep a gun for an unlimited time without having to rebuy? If not is there a money hack? Thanks for your time
I sugest uising the SEARCH BUTTON!!??!!?!?!
Quote Originally Posted by hackingpro1 View Post
I sugest uising the SEARCH BUTTON!!??!!?!?!
hmm i wonder what people do when the search button FAILS
Quote Originally Posted by MaskedFox View Post
hmm i wonder what people do when the search button FAILS
yea MaskedFox is right..
yeah hmmmm...... im all out of luck theres.....
i already posted an idea like the one ur asking if we can do...its nearly impossible so i was told

(plz u search button...)
use search button pls instead of having us wasting our time readin posts like this.
But you can just buy the weapon, then you change the value of the time. I guess is hard to find the time's address.
Quote Originally Posted by xyq089123 View Post
But you can just buy the weapon, then you change the value of the time. I guess is hard to find the time's address.
its server sided u cant change it
Ohh.. Yea I didn't think of that.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?