Ban question

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Ban question
so lets say I use that program Hell_Demon or w/e and I will only use it during solo runs will that decrease my chance of getting banned that when I use it with the party or friends, or I'll still get banned no matter what?
If you use it in a party you'll get banned.
If you use it in front of friends... well, hope they stay your friends.
Solo is the safest, but the only way to never get banned is to never hack. There is no 100% way to avoid the banhammer if you hack.
well on Aeria 12 sky 2 if you hack you'll never get banned, unless some1 sees and reports you. and you have to show proof that someone hacked. so I thought the only way you can get banned in Vendictus is if one of the workers or w/e checks the database and sees that you changed values.
It's pretty strange when you think about it. I just started playing 2 days ago, so I don't know much about the game, but doesn't it seem like Nexon is just allowing people to hack? Haven't a couple of months passed since they game was released? Still no patch? I mean think of maplestory... that shit was exactly the same when they released it. Everyone had godmode, amazing VACS, autoloot, etc. And it remained like that for a long time, then once the servers got populated and shit got crazy, they took the good VACs away, then we had to actually bypass security shit to even activate godmode... etc etc. Just little by little.. it's gonna happen again.

I think Nexon's strategy to get people to start playing is allowing people to cheat, which draws in a lot of people. I mean I'm sure they could just set a certain flag that only server or admins can execute console commands. Look at Counter Strike servers, you cant go in and just start modifying gravity or kicking/banning people, you need an admin flag on AMX or user access on the server. The people they ban currently are just people getting reported. They don't even bother checking out logs of completions, times it took, bosses killed in how many seconds/how many bosses total killed in 1 day, etc. I think they're just gonna let people hack until they get a huge population, then just cut the commands and really start banning people.
for CSS there are lua scripts to bypass rcon, i had a script that was like wall hack, so they might make something like that for this game.

but from some servers you could automatically banned if you use script to bypass rcon
Quote Originally Posted by blazeddd View Post
It's pretty strange when you think about it. I just started playing 2 days ago, so I don't know much about the game, but doesn't it seem like Nexon is just allowing people to hack? Haven't a couple of months passed since they game was released? Still no patch? I mean think of maplestory... that shit was exactly the same when they released it. Everyone had godmode, amazing VACS, autoloot, etc. And it remained like that for a long time, then once the servers got populated and shit got crazy, they took the good VACs away, then we had to actually bypass security shit to even activate godmode... etc etc. Just little by little.. it's gonna happen again.

I think Nexon's strategy to get people to start playing is allowing people to cheat, which draws in a lot of people. I mean I'm sure they could just set a certain flag that only server or admins can execute console commands. Look at Counter Strike servers, you cant go in and just start modifying gravity or kicking/banning people, you need an admin flag on AMX or user access on the server. The people they ban currently are just people getting reported. They don't even bother checking out logs of completions, times it took, bosses killed in how many seconds/how many bosses total killed in 1 day, etc. I think they're just gonna let people hack until they get a huge population, then just cut the commands and really start banning people.
Interesting theory, but the real reason is that they're just too lazy/incompetent.
i think it's a matter of time if you didnt get ban today it wont mean that u wont get it tomorrow or next week, they just probably will make once a month check on database and make mass ban hammer, like in battle forge every1 hacked as hell after couple of month dev's checked logs saw that ppl are making party dungeons on hard in couple of mins and did mass ban wave.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us