Spray Paint

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Spray Paint
If its not the right section please move it

On topic:
Just bought some sprays and tried to make a planet.


1)



Enjoy

If anyone spray paints gimme some tips


I'll post here my paintings.
*claps*
i like it
*thumbs up*
Quote Originally Posted by L3G3ND_KILL3R View Post
I dont like it
Why don't you explain what you don't like and give constructive criticism you ass..
i like it too :] good Job
what did you use to make the planet? I never find anything that actually works really good.
I usually use ice-cream caps. (I'm poor)
It's pretty good.
oh shit i thought that was a planet, not spray paint and a trash bag or something :0
Quote Originally Posted by pK_Nicky5 View Post
oh shit i thought that was a planet, not spray paint and a trash bag or something :0

LOL DUDE SAME HERE, I WAS LIKE WHOAHA WTF.
Like -
The fact that it is spray painted & I've always wanted to.

Dislike -
Super blurry, confused me at first.
It's good if you just started. But it's not clear, the comet you tried to add was too big and the stars are barely visible.
Not bad, you say your just starting? From what I can see the texture is good but it is a low quality picture. Maybe if you had a better quality picture you could get better criticism, from here it looks real dim making it hard to really see the color.
thanks guys this is a photo from my mob (3.2megapixel thats why it has low quality) i was using A4 paper and a big cap thats why the planet is too big
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?