K2 Tutorial

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
K2 Tutorial
Firstly, Welcome to my FIRST post .

K2 Is a underestimated rifle. It has 2 Fire modes, Single and Burst, Allowing the weapon to be a Miniature sniper rifle. The K2 Is a Lesser version of the G3GE (Is that right). The K2 has a High capability for Making headshots at Short to Medium Distances.

Firstly, When getting a K2 Get it for a Week to adjust to it. Buy Everything but the Silencer. This Weapon has now peaked its efficiency (Loudness doesnt matter when you has killcamzor off).

Next, when using the gun, Use the scope at all times at medium range. NEVER, and i repeat NEVER jump with the gun, as the Reticle goes wacko and you cant hit sht. Aim for the Chest/Neck region, which should register more HSes, and more DMG.

Your Secondary should ALWAYs be a shotgun, Its more effective at close range. An Sub M is a Effective aswell. You want to avoid SLOW weapons (Exclude Shotgun)

K2 Mains Strength is its Power/Range/Accuracy and its main weakness is Anything Powerful at close range, And Fast Autos.

K2 Is more of a camp weapon than a rush weapon. Its suggestive you crouch quite often/ Stand in one place. Only rush if your in a confined area so your Reticle doesnt go all over the place.

Whenever using your K2, ALWAYS use height to your Advantage. Then you can either;

Snipe them off with a scope.
OR Jump down Behind them, whilst shooting in mid air (Headshot haxor muchzors)?

Using with CHAMs

Firstly, You would campwhore waiting for them. Aim for the head and use burst. Headshots do appox X2 - 4 Normal DMG, Depending on the weapon. Also, Chams is a great way to exploit peoples feet, Which you can shoot. They do a little less dmg, but when you noob click, its a different story. Use Stealth and camp out spots to your vantage. For example on 2 Towers, Just hide inside of the upstair entrance (On the left if entering from alpha). I Tend to get atleast 9 Kills with minimal self damage if i do this.
I'd rather just burst him, seeing as I have no recoil.
Quote Originally Posted by Jo33333 View Post
I'd rather just burst him, seeing as I have no recoil.
VIP noob!! lol. But this is a great tutorial. I already bought a G363 or whatever it's called :P. So I'll wait until that expires for a K2
Great Tip. I just bought it and I love it!
I bought K2 ages ago my fav gun, use it all the time.

(Works well with chams, as the burst fire mode is good at sneaking up )
im fine with the AK-47
useless posts ill stick to the g36
I'll stick with my knife.
I'll stick with my sniper but nice TUT
Quote Originally Posted by whitechocolate View Post
I'll stick with my bazooka

-Pwned
LOL

All these people are saying {Ill stick with my ...}

Its kinda annying

Why not just say, umm, somthing other than that xD

FYI - Scar - PWN
lol I had the K2 for 31 days (2 cases).
I was like wow this is gay but after a few rounds I realized how effective the single mode is.
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?