TIC_TACS VIP HACK

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
does not even works
Fake, doesn't work.
it works on windows xp media center
Then why are you on vista you fucking idiot.
um cuz i have more than 1 windows on my pc
Quote Originally Posted by Hispiforce View Post
Yeah bull shit.
i do i have windows xp, and windows 2000 on mine

and its vb6 and wow dont work and vb6 is shit
Only vista uses 1gb of ram.... XP is better.
Yeah I know you can dual boot retard.
Quote Originally Posted by Hispiforce View Post
Yeah I know you can dual boot retard.


ohhhhhhh sorryz
Fake.

He opened VB6 and made a few buttons and some impressive shit like "Admin" and "5000 dinar".

D3D's FTW
EXE trainers doesnt work
WHAHAHAH, I scanned this through VB6, and its just an layout... so funny !!
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us