legit or hacks

Poll?
30 votes
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
usually legit. though, I admit to chamming here and there in pubstomps.
What Scruffy said, thought I don't really play alot anymore.
What about if you use both , after you got ban :P
Used to play legit
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
Used to play legit
Good cuz if you suck that bad with hacks, then shame on you
Quote Originally Posted by FUKO View Post
Good cuz if you suck that bad with hacks, then shame on you
I rape you in virtually any game I have played
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
I rape you in virtually any game I have played
I said this before bitch.
1v1, we both fraps.
I go by your rules.
You pick weapon, gear, host, spawn, etc.
I will fucking demolish you.
I do both. Tried the pubs once but I really need the aimbot from the VIP to make people mad. =D
Legit, But would turn on chams for special occasions
I like legit and I am pretty good legit but when I use hax everything goes ape shit.
I always play legit.
Yup. Everybody got thanked except me. I must be hated
Quote Originally Posted by kieki4567 View Post
Yup. Everybody got thanked except me. I must be hated
no i love you <3 .
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us