Runescape Combat + Mining Acc.

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Runescape Combat + Mining Acc.
Hi I am Selling/Trading my rs acc.
This is a Noob combat/mining acc. no quests done. Fighting boots only.

Offer your offer!
statsrs.pngattachment deleted · 8 downloads before removal
runescape1.pngattachment deleted · 4 downloads before removal
selling for 1.5m or 5euro
Don't double post -

Plus the account isn't worth 1.5M for the fact that it has nothing in the bank, low CB level, no 99's, and not very good stats. Only thing good I believe is the 52 Mining, but that's still low.

Good Luck
Dude 1.5m is like 2$ on mpgh soo.. I think it worth it ..
Quote Originally Posted by SoWhat View Post
Dude 1.5m is like 2$ on mpgh soo.. I think it worth it ..
Just my opinion. If you want to buy, buy it.
Quote Originally Posted by SoWhat View Post
Dude 1.5m is like 2$ on mpgh soo.. I think it worth it ..
No it's not o.0
Accounts like this just don't sell.
I dont think you should post your opinion in selling thread then.. gl selling it lkort
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us