ExclamationPost your dream set here!

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Post your dream set here!
Post your dream set in (IJJI's) AVA here!

You can get all KAVA weapons here
?? - FPS? ??? ???! A.V.Aⓘ

You can put weapons from ANY AVA.

Mine's set:

Rifle man:
F2000


Sniper:



Point man:



Pistol:





POST YOURS!
rifle: i dunno

sniper blaser93

smg: pp19

pistol : a 2hit ko one ;p
Rifle: Thompson (I don't like rifles)

Point Man: UMP45 (I don't like SMG's)

Sniper: Blaser (I love sniping)

Pistol: I don't pistol
- -
Word.
<3
Sniper : DSR-1/PGM
Rifle: Rx-4 Storm / FN-f2000
pntman: KSV (Kriss Super Vector)
pistol: Deagle (Desert Eagle)

not much to ask for really , is it?
Quote Originally Posted by Phantazy View Post
Sniper : DSR-1/PGM
Rifle: Rx-4 Storm / FN-f2000
pntman: KSV (Kriss Super Vector)
pistol: Deagle (Desert Eagle)

not much to ask for really , is it?
pgm isnt that good
I've seen video of Blaser R93, and I gotta say, that's an auto bolt...the bolt drag speed is higher than Fr and...IT HAS SILENCER VERSION!!! And that is no ordinary silencer, you almost can't hear your own shots.
Quote Originally Posted by pcboss1 View Post

-------------------------------
I've seen video of Blaser R93, and I gotta say, that's an auto bolt...the bolt drag speed is higher than Fr and...IT HAS SILENCER VERSION!!! And that is no ordinary silencer, you almost can't hear your own shots.
then dont use sil. barrel

http://i.imgur.com/uD6pC.pngⓘ

Ignore above
Rifle- Loving My RXStorm

Point- Was MP7 but Beastin with Verk now so gta go Verk

Sniper- TPG all Day!

Pistol - Deagle
my dream set is a hack that is released actually works lol
Quote Originally Posted by jdhaking View Post
my dream set is a hack that is released actually works lol
its easy to say.
yeah we rly need more coders because ava section here died
Quote Originally Posted by jdhaking View Post
yeah we rly need more coders because ava section here died
@topblast he will code but he got bounch of exams
Quote Originally Posted by jdhaking View Post
yeah we rly need more coders because ava section here died
Come on, dont be so hard on the minion. If you really want hacks... DO MY SKOOL WORK FOR ME or you can built the hack which is having to study the game, and create an application of which edits the memory of your computer in relations to the game. While working against the Company of the game and Gameguard an other company of that is MADE to stop me.

You see , these so call Hacks are not as easy as they look. they are easy to make now, but someone had to go into all the pain of making all that stuff easy and it changes with every patch.

I came up with the look on the menu, I need to hook the game and add hacks



@/b/oss i tried to save you from them lol
Point: Spas15 for lolz, veresk for srsbznz
Rifle: M4 MK3 when it comes out rips the fuck every other gun's throat
Snipe: Mosin Nagant for lolz, TPG for srsbznz
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us