G36E GOLD&silver

Posts 1–15 of 51 · Page 1 of 4
After a couple of days perfecting my gold method, I've finally decided to release this.

EDIT: Here's an ingame screenie of when I had the entire gun gold. It's sexy huh. It's also a bit outdated.



GOLD&silver



Gold



SCAN1
SCAN2

@Jabuuty671
@Bombsaway707
Get me ingames. I'll rep and thank you.

UPDATE: NOW WITH INGAME SCREENIES.







@AVGN
@Disturbed
@Jabuuty671
@Bombsaway707,
If one of you could edit my thread and remove the dtx images and the outdated image and replace it with these, it would be much appreciated.
Gold is great..But silver seems gray
Quote Originally Posted by okiba93 View Post
Gold is great..But silver seems gray
I couldn't make it as bright as I wanted without having the entire image fugly and over bright.
thats mad sexy, just dont like the white, well maybe depends on ingame
This looks so awesome!!! wish i can use it now but sadly its still pending
Quote Originally Posted by Eternalifez View Post
This looks so awesome!!! wish i can use it now but sadly its still pending
That's why I mentioned Jabs and Bombsaway.
its a tad to bright. but at least it actually looks like gold.
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Chavez View Post
its a tad to bright. but at least it actually looks like gold.
That was the point. It's all metallic and stoof.
HOLY SHET THIS IS AWSOME
gold looks kinda yellow but thats how i like gold
love dat metallic
i think ima actually use this
Looks sick. Good job bro
Looks fucking sexy. I love the gold.
HAHAHAHEUAHAHUHO.

Success.

Should I release a tut?
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post
HAHAHAHEUAHAHUHO.

Success.

Should I release a tut?
hahahahaha theres too many gold tuts. and an awesome silver tut by I think @oxygen.?

anyways:
Its pretty good but the gold is too dark imo, and too yellow, keep working on it
Posts 1–15 of 51 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?