CE

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
CE
I tried to look if i was possible to make a trainer for PB but i cant scan the values in CE, tried many version undetected and detected, all doing the same.
Could someone help me!
You need a dumper, or whatever you call them, Something that allows access to it I wouldn't take my advice tho, lol
i tho you need a bypass to use CE thats what i was told by few people + they r good programers :P
MHS works on 64 bit
I tried MHS and it wont work for and im on 64 bit
Quote Originally Posted by ImaOwn View Post
I tried MHS and it wont work for and im on 64 bit
Pack it with shit load of themdia
Lmfao how would I do that ? Or can I pack it with something else ?
Quote Originally Posted by ImaOwn View Post
Lmfao how would I do that ? Or can I pack it with something else ?
Umm idk Themdia is the only one i tryed
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?