[Request]Dear artists.

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
[Request]Dear artists.
I need you great artists to edit that pic.

Main Text/Name : _PrinzX
Sub Text/Quote: The secret of creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
Size: Don't change the size of the pic.
Style:Grunge tbh i would like this as the background but without the shadow of the man.
Theme:Anime/Reality war kinda stuff.
Image/Render: As u know [IMG]http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/9941/prinzx.jpg[IMG] thats the render.
Designer: [MPGH]Ryguy or anybody who can do it.
Other Info: That render is the profile pic of my vside acc i want it to be placed in an awesome background with the main text and sub text written in cool fonts dont change the size and the background must be grunge kinda stuff.I need the main text to be somewhat bigger then the sub text as the main text is the username of the account.

Long live mpgh.



lol, its supposed to be transparent backrounds
Other than that, failed..
Quote Originally Posted by Legend3 View Post



lol, its supposed to be transparent backrounds
Other than that, failed..
To have transparent bg you need to save it as .png

Time I can't use PhotoShop because I'm trying to do 2 months without using Photoshop.


Its transparent now and anyways i want the whole background covered.

@ the guy above me.

cmon pweaseeeee gib it a try and ill gib u a cookie
Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post


Its transparent now and anyways i want the whole background covered.

@ the guy above me.

cmon pweaseeeee gib it a try and ill gib u a cookie
Nah no thanks.


done hope you like it ^^

thx + rep me if ya do
i like l3gits

@Leaf DUDE nice pic mannn photoshop or gimp?
Quote Originally Posted by NoLim1t View Post
i like l3gits
Obviously
Quote Originally Posted by Legend3 View Post


Obviously
I really liked the effect and the flow.How did you do that?
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post


I really liked the effect and the flow.How did you do that?
Well, im just gifted I guess
isn't that just a brush???
i use photoshop ofc.
I love it thank you.
New layer with a white bg and drag it under the render.Then brushed with pink brush.Done.
I'm gifted too.
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post
New layer with a white bg and drag it under the render.Then brushed with pink brush.Done.
I'm gifted too.
i'm sure you are, but not as gifted as meh
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us