WoW

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
WoW
The game is starting to get way to easy IMO.
What do you think?
It is easy, but the grinding is so terrible...
All u do if quest n join random dungeons.
I got to lvl 40 after like 3 days no challenge at all-
Yeah, I liked WoW before they made it to easy.

But, I prefer the Cata 4.0.1 patch, makes the game feel smoother.
WoW is so boring once it started to get easy. I'm not starting to feel the urge anymore plus I like challenges. This game needs to be improved, again
Quote Originally Posted by Margherita View Post
WoW is so boring once it started to get easy. I'm not starting to feel the urge anymore plus I like challenges. This game needs to be improved, again
I doubt that will happen.
Blizzard is all talk. They say they will do something, don't expect to see it unless your on a Private server :P

I hate how farming the AH used to be a secret, now we see 1-toon accounts using youtube, taking all out shit.
TBC was the best expansion
sorry for bump but this forum is dead.


You should make a tutorial how to rank up faster . For newF like me
Instead of making a video tutorial why dont you get a addon guide



Click the link in description it will leed to the download
Love this game.
Nothing else can compete with WoW
Even if this thread got necro'd I really have to contribute. Getting to level 40 and WoW and saying that is easy is like playing one match of a FPS going like 15-13 and saying the game is easy. WoW is a game based around level cap content, what happens at level 40 doesn't matter, and neither does leveling. When you're 8\8H clearing level cap content and a rank 1 gladiator then you can say the game is easy, but not at level 40. :S
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?