Homefront

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Homefront
I hear it's the worst of Battlefield and Call of Duty combined. I watched some gameplay footage and it doesn't look THAT bad, good for a beginning series.

Any other opinions?
I played it at my friends house & it's very fun. The graphics are amazing. But I dislike how it's a rip of CoD, I probably won't buy it myself.
Quote Originally Posted by Margherita View Post
I played it at my friends house & it's very fun. The graphics are amazing. But I dislike how it's a rip of CoD, I probably won't buy it myself.
the game sucks. no big deal. its the end of the series cause it sucked ass.
Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
I saw that one, made me watch some gameplay vids. It seems irritating having to take 5 sniper shots to kill someone. Sniper shots. Supposed to be 1 shot kills. But I do like being able to hear everything around the map, like in bf, people yelling, gunshots ringing, the whole audio experience is perfect.

Pre-ordering bf3 though, you doing that too?
Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
I saw that one, made me watch some gameplay vids. It seems irritating having to take 5 sniper shots to kill someone. Sniper shots. Supposed to be 1 shot kills. But I do like being able to hear everything around the map, like in bf, people yelling, gunshots ringing, the whole audio experience is perfect.

Pre-ordering bf3 though, you doing that too?
Pirating. I might be able to get my hands on a pre-release copy.

Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post


Pirating. I might be able to get my hands on a pre-release copy.

You got some people that got some people that got some people that got some people that got some people that could get it for you? But then you wouldn't get the free map pack.
Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
You got some people that got some people that got some people that got some people that got some people that could get it for you? But then you wouldn't get the free map pack.
Modded account with DLC enabled = win.


Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post


Modded account with DLC enabled = win.


WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!? You can mod your shit so you can download any dlc for free?!?!?!? HOOOOLLYYY SHHIIITT.
Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!? You can mod your shit so you can download any dlc for free?!?!?!? HOOOOLLYYY SHHIIITT.
YEEEEAAAHHHH MAAAAAANNNGG

Its simple as transfering the modded account to a USB, and onto the Xbox.
Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post


YEEEEAAAHHHH MAAAAAANNNGG

Its simple as transfering the modded account to a USB, and onto the Xbox.
If only my xbox read my usb...
nah i dont like it all it i would buy this not in a million years!
Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
Broken picture, mang.
I know, mang. Fuck that picture. Worked when i posted it.
i thought all hackers knew that...
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us