imagen in a hack

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
imagen in a hack
as i can put a image to a hack
Sprite. It's not simple, if you don't know what's it, you don't know enough about D3D for use it, at least you can leech it
use the search button about an Ac1d_Burn thread.. he posted a very easy tut
Draw a Texture VIA Sprite's
Or you can Draw apply a Texture to a Primitive with texture mapping.

by looking for Texture Mapping thread.

Hmm
Come Part of the understand of Textures are needed.

Mine is easier and all you have to do is Copy and Paste the functions...
WITH CREDITS . OR I WILL PULL AT YOUR ROOTS LIKE I DID CORYSTER UNTIL YOU RUN FROM PROGRAMMING FOR EVER.
Code:
void show_da_imagen(#define teh_image)//teh_image is the file directory
{
ShowImgOnCA(teh_image);
}
Der
Quote Originally Posted by _Fk127_ View Post
Code:
void show_da_imagen(#define teh_image)//teh_image is the file directory
{
ShowImgOnCA(teh_image);
}
Der
OMGZORZ IT WORKZORZ
Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
OMGZORZ IT WORKZORZ
I TOTALY LUV PUTING PREPROCESZOR DIRECTIVZ IN TEH ARGUMNTZ
Quote Originally Posted by _Fk127_ View Post
Code:
void show_da_imagen(#define teh_image)//teh_image is the file directory
{
ShowImgOnCA(teh_image);
}
Der
Don't make fun at him because i am sure if I was to ask you a few questions...... You cant answer them. So because you saw the thread before him does not mean you are smarter than he is.

Because my brother born before me, does not make him smarter than me. He might have more experience than me but smarter will have to be judged.


Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
OMGZORZ IT WORKZORZ
you also.



This section is based on insulting and making fun. Trust me their is nothing FUN about coding real stuff. It talks time, hurting heads, a few hrs at MSDN and to top it all off it might still not work.


Now if one of you think I am wrong, you probably never experience programming something that you really have to do, that requires you true skill.
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


Don't make fun at him because i am sure if I was to ask you a few questions...... You cant answer them. So because you saw the thread before him does not mean you are smarter than he is.

Because my brother born before me, does not make him smarter than me. He might have more experience than me but smarter will have to be judged.




you also.



This section is based on insulting and making fun. Trust me their is nothing FUN about coding real stuff. It talks time, hurting heads, a few hrs at MSDN and to top it all off it might still not work.


Now if one of you think I am wrong, you probably never experience programming something that you really have to do, that requires you true skill.
Chill, xD. I just think that people should do a little searching before they ask a question like this. Or at least understand the absolute basics of what they are inquiring about. And of course I could not answer every question you ask me... You are a better programmer than me, and I am not afraid to admit it
Quote Originally Posted by _Fk127_ View Post
Chill, xD. I just think that people should do a little searching before they ask a question like this. Or at least understand the absolute basics of what they are inquiring about. And of course I could not answer every question you ask me... You are a better programmer than me, and I am not afraid to admit it
well, all of you guys call it Sprites not Image in a hack so it will be pretty hard to fine... have you ever think about that. This did not come down to I am a better programmer than who, it is just I was here before you and in that i have more experience that you, that does not mean i am better. As with you and him.
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


well, all of you guys call it Sprites not Image in a hack so it will be pretty hard to fine... have you ever think about that. This did not come down to I am a better programmer than who, it is just I was here before you and in that i have more experience that you, that does not mean i am better. As with you and him.
My point is, the world (MPGH ) would be a better place if people understood the basics of C++ before they come in this section and spam ridiculous questions everywhere.
Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post
[IMG]http://imagemacros.files.*********.com/2009/09/awesomethread.jpg[/IMG]
lol noob epic fail on posting the image

and again

Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post
[IMG]hhttp://i949.photobucket.com/albums/ad333/FragChef32/AwesomeThread.jpg[/IMG]
Quote Originally Posted by _Fk127_ View Post
lol noob epic fail on posting the image

and again
i fixed it now.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us