Quick Question...?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Quick Question...?
Say I make a hack for Crossfire and it's all running well but I soon find out it's not working for let's say Windows Xp..

Is there anyway possible I could make it compatible with Xp?

I'm new to C++ so sorry if this is a stupid question. No flaming or trolling please.
Ik the hack your talkin about... You have to code diffrently so its xo compatible. And really u dont code hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by wtfhaksftw View Post
Ik the hack your talkin about... You have to code diffrently so its xo compatible. And really u dont code hacks.
I wasn't talking about any hack?

Just asking in general
this:

Come on everybody!
Clap your hands!
All you looking good!

I'm goona sing my song
It won't take long!
We're gonna do the twist
and it goes like this:

Come on let's twist again,
like we did last summer!
Yeaaah, let's twist again,
like we did last year!
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
this:

Come on everybody!
Clap your hands!
All you looking good!

I'm goona sing my song
It won't take long!
We're gonna do the twist
and it goes like this:

Come on let's twist again,
like we did last summer!
Yeaaah, let's twist again,
like we did last year!
Now whose fucking high Bruno?
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
this:

Come on everybody!
Clap your hands!
All you looking good!

I'm goona sing my song
It won't take long!
We're gonna do the twist
and it goes like this:

Come on let's twist again,
like we did last summer!
Yeaaah, let's twist again,
like we did last year!
WDF? Have I just been mind-fucked?!
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us