Urgent Help you are my last resource
I'm gonna start from the beginning.
One day I am sitting in the class of my physics class this young girl from my class sits next to me we were talking and everything good then at the end of the class I poke her in the skirt and I say that skirt is really tight isn't it? She say's yeah it is ... Then we leave ... The next day the girl talk to me on msn and she say's "you are driving me crazy I love you"
Then I tell her sorry but I only like you as a friend then she just sing out and we didn't talk anymore ... 2 day's ago the girl start crying in the class and everyone start asking her why are you crying and she say's is because I touched her boobs and fingered her ....
Now someone reported to a teacher and he wants to talk to me tomorrow and I don't want to expelled Please help me..
One day I am sitting in the class of my physics class this young girl from my class sits next to me we were talking and everything good then at the end of the class I poke her in the skirt and I say that skirt is really tight isn't it? She say's yeah it is ... Then we leave ... The next day the girl talk to me on msn and she say's "you are driving me crazy I love you"
Then I tell her sorry but I only like you as a friend then she just sing out and we didn't talk anymore ... 2 day's ago the girl start crying in the class and everyone start asking her why are you crying and she say's is because I touched her boobs and fingered her ....
Now someone reported to a teacher and he wants to talk to me tomorrow and I don't want to expelled Please help me..

![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)
