Suprise tehe

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
Suprise tehe
What should I do for my 1,337 post? I wanna do soemthing big and cool

Ideas?
Quote Originally Posted by Legend3 View Post
What should I do for my 1,337 post? I wanna do soemthing big and cool

Ideas?
Post a picture of a fat naked person and claim its someone from the MPGH team.

Quote Originally Posted by [M]assive View Post
Post a picture of a fat naked person and claim its someone from the MPGH team.

lol they will give me EXTRA long ban!
Do videos for us like 1guy1jar.
Get banned like regular

Or don't make 1337 post and just post regularly
Quote Originally Posted by Margherita View Post
Get banned like regular

Or don't make 1337 post and just post regularly
Try this one out and see how far you get
I know, Do mention spam like me, I get all mentions for you if you want =)
Quote Originally Posted by Lyoto Machida View Post
I know, Do mention spam like me, I get all mentions for you if you want =)
Sounds good. Might do everything so far
Or just simply post fuck ya'll be back when im not banned fat nigga's

<3
Quote Originally Posted by Legend3 View Post


Sounds good. Might do everything so far
Do mine. I'd laugh
Quote Originally Posted by Margherita View Post


Do mine. I'd laugh
Lol yeah his was funny xD
Quote Originally Posted by megagiggles View Post


Lol yeah his was funny xD
Call me dumb... but I honeslt don't see what's so funny about it
Quote Originally Posted by Legend3 View Post


Call me dumb... but I honeslt don't see what's so funny about it
You'd be skipping a post ban
- -
It's been done before obviously, but probably not worth it.
they'd ass rape you and ban you longer if you skip.
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us