Crossfire NULL check

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Crossfire NULL check
I hope you can help me...
Everytime when I make a NULL check for my hack, I get send error report but without ULL check everything works fine except that nothing InGame happens.
So I do this:
Code:
while(GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll") == NULL)
{ 
    while(1) 
{My hack 

}
First of all, I think you just copied wrong but you're missing a bracket. Second of all, if you dont post your error, no one can help you out
Quote Originally Posted by shamwow100 View Post
First of all, I think you just copied wrong but you're missing a bracket. Second of all, if you dont post your error, no one can help you out
lol I didnt copied this /
This is the basic of C++.
And of cource many people can help me here.
do a spreat Null check
Quote Originally Posted by Mozamel View Post
do a spreat Null check
Tried it too ^^
but i think i gave up -.-
pm me i will help u
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?